Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bible stories finger puppets

I've spent the last few days working on some new finger puppets, and I'm so excited about them!  I've been wanting to do some Bible story finger puppet sets for a while now, and even had a few designed but not made, but then I got a custom order request.  I guess that motivated me to at least do those ones!

The order is for a vacation Bible school, and they wanted puppets for the story of Naaman and Elisha, Noah's ark (which I already have in my shop) and the story of Jesus calming the seas.

So here are a few pictures of the finger puppets I made for this order.

Jesus in a boat with two apostles, and rain cloud above

One of the fun details about the rain cloud and boat is that they can be used as "puppets" too - they both have slots on the back where you can slide a dowel to hold them up.

Simon Peter, Jesus, and Paul
(although really, they could be any of the apostles...)

The prophet Elisha, Naaman the leper, and the servant girl

I'll be adding several new Bible story finger puppet sets to the shop soon!  


2 comments:

  1. muy lindas las figuras, gracias por compartirlas

    ReplyDelete
  2. muy lindas las figuras, gracias por compartirlas

    ReplyDelete